Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Agency Help


One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please click here for a printable version of the privacy authorization form and then fax or mail to the address listed under the agency from which you are seeking assistance. Which agency do you need help with?

Education Department
FCC - Federal Communications Commission
Housing and Urban Development
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Internal Revenue Service
Department of Labor
Office of Personnel Management
Passport Service
Postal Service
Social Security Administration
State Department - Visas
Department of Veteran's Affairs