Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Congressman Rob Bishop

Representing the 1st District of Utah


I can't wait for the normal six week processing time of my application. Can I request an expedite?
Yes. For an additional fee, you can request expedite processing which normally takes two weeks.
Find additional information